Support Workers, (31/17), Care at Home, North Lanarkshire
North Lanarkshire Care at Home Service
Support Workers (Ref: 31/17)
Various part-time hours available.
£8.45 per hour plus excellent benefits
Are you someone...
Who is interested in pursuing a rewarding career in social care?
Who can support independent living in your community?
Who can deliver our vision of helping people live their lives to the full?
If yes, then this is your opportunity to join one of Scotland's leading and most innovative care providers as a Support Worker in our North Lanarkshire Care at Home service.
We require enthusiastic, motivated and flexible individuals, working as part of a team where you will support people within their own homes and engage with our award-winning digital care system, CleverCogs™. Blackwood currently has a number of part-time contracts available within our Care at Home Service which operate from 7am to 10pm, 7 days a week.
The ideal candidates must have:
- A passion for delivering high quality care including personal care
- Strong communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- A relevant qualification (SVQ 2), not essential as training will be given
Blackwood offers a range of employee benefits, including:
- Full induction and training including manual handling, food hygiene, first aid, lone working and SVQ if necessary
- Travel expenses and paid travel time
- Company sick pay scheme with a qualifying period of 6 months
- 34 days’ holiday per annum including public holidays, pro rata for part time hours
- Company mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Payment of PVG and SSSC registration
- Free work uniform
Blackwood are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. As a Disability Confident Employer, we shall interview disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the post. We promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from minority groups.
An Application Pack can be downloaded here:
The following forms can be completed and returned via email to email@example.com