Do you need a home adaptation? | Latest News

  1. Text Size:
  2. Contrast:

Contact Us

Do you need a home adaptation?

We are returning to some normality after the Covid pandemic therefor there is opportunity through Blackwood’s grant funding to allow us to adapt your property to improve your independent living.

We can provide an assessment via an independent Occupational Therapist to allow works to proceed quickly.

For smaller requests you can submit a Self Assessment form.

If you would like further information please send an email to:


No comments yet: why not be the first to contribute?

Add a response

We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. You can at any time read our cookie policy. Otherwise, we will assume that you're OK to continue.

Change cookie settings: