Following the Scottish Government COVID-19 update on Saturday and Scotland’s entry into Tier 4 starting from Boxing Day, we will be making the following adjustments to the delivery of our maintenance service from Wednesday 23rd December 2020:
- We will only attend to emergency repairs and urgent health & safety issues such as stair and external lighting
- Service visits will be essential only – for example Gas Safety Inspections
- Adaptations to be judged on case by case basis, by priority and complexity of referral
- Planned maintenance works to be suspended until further notice
- Smoke alarm installation programme to be suspended until further notice
These restrictions are likely to remain until at least 18th January 2020. We will continue to monitor the restrictions and follow guidance from the Scottish Government.
We appreciate these new restrictions may be frustrating, but the safety of our customers, staff and contractors are Blackwood’s first priority.
We thank you for your patience during this time.