Our offices remain closed however you can still contact us using phone, video conference or email. The recent Government announcement which put us in a high level of restriction and means that we can only deliver a limited level of service. To help you understand the impact on services we have provided detailed information in the two documents below. The Housing Service Bulletin provides an update on all services. The Repairs Fact Sheet gives more detailed information on repairs.
Don’t hesitate to contact your housing team if you require any type of support during these difficult times. We will continue to keep in regular contact with our vulnerable tenants.
- COVID HOUSING SERVICE BULLETIN UPDATE January 5th 2021
- COVID REPAIRS FACT SHEET UPDATE January 5th 2021
For an audioreader and colourblind friendly Word Doc version of both updates:
Universal Credit and Statutory Sick Pay
There has been some changes to Universal Credit and Statutory Sick Pay to help those affected by Coronavirus.
To find out more about Statuary Sick Pay and Universal Credit please visit the links below
Get Online with CleverCogs
If you need any help to get online we can support you. We can set up an internet connection, provide a device and give you training and support. Get in touch with your care manager or housing officer if you want to request this.
Your CleverCogs device is a great tool to keep in touch with family and friends through video calling during times of self-isolation. Remember we can help you connect if you need support to do this. You can contact your care team or your digital coach to help.
CleverCogs is also directly linked to NHS Inform so you can easily access all the latest advice. You can also use your CleverCogs device to use the Near Me video tool to speak to your doctor or consultant if they are using this tool.
- Nextdoor is a social networking service for neighbourhoods. A hub for trusted connections the exchange of helpful information, goods, and services - https://nextdoor.co.uk/
- In case you might need access to a foodbank check your local area - https://www.trusselltrust.org/
- Citizens Advice Scotland - https://www.cas.org.uk/
- Financial Advice - https://www.blackwoodgroup.org.uk/welfare-and-money-advice-
Please find below useful information for your area to help manage during the pandemic.