COVID-19 Repair Update
Blackwood will only be carrying out emergency repairs for the forseeable future.
The government on the 23.03.2020 announced a lockdown of the UK to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and as such we are currently only carrying out emergency repairs, for the safety of our staff, customers and contractors.
If you have reported a repair and we aren’t able to carry out the repair due to the circumstances mentioned above, we’ll arrange this to happen at a later date. The only exceptions to this will be if your gas service needs to be carried out and we are close to the anniversary date, or if you require an emergency repair. When this happens, we’ll let you know what actions we’ll need to take.
Report a Repair
If you have an emergency, you need to contact us by telephone so that we can respond quickly.
- Call 03457 125865 (If you call out of office hours, you will be automatically redirected to Bield24 who will deal with repair request.)
You can also report a repair by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form below
- Write to: Blackwood, 160 Dundee Street, Edinburgh EH11 1DQ
When you contact us remember to tell us:
- where you live;
- exactly what and where the problem is;
- when we can get access to carry out the repair;
- if you have changed your telephone number since you last contacted us.